From All at Oldfield Forge Ltd we would like to thank our guests for their patience and support during this crisis. We are very much looking forward to welcoming our guests to the Forge.
Due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) Oldfield Forge Ltd have put a number of controls in place to ensure the opening of the forge has our guests and members of our teams safety at forefront. Your health and wellbeing are very important to us, which is why we ask you to follow the guidelines and controls we have in place. In light of the Government Guidelines we hope to re-open beginning of July 2020. However, this will obviously depend on the forthcoming weeks.
- We do ask any of our guests who show symptoms or have come into contact with those people who have tested positive to get in touch immediately and request to rebook.
- To minimise contact we ask kindly for all of our guests to email their H&S forms. Please email email@example.com
- We will ask you to keep to social distancing of 2metres at all times. Guests will be greeted outside our new workshop on arrival where they will be shown to their forge and equipment.
- For lunch we do have our Shepherd and Scandinavian huts, however due to social distancing these will be closed and only our woodlands area can be used. Our showroom will be open to
help you decide what you would like to make, however we will be only allowing two people at a time.
- To ensure safe practise and risk of contamination, we will be ensuring that all tools and workstations are disinfected after use.
- All of our guests will have their own tools (no sharing of equipment).
- We ask all of our guests to wash their hands before and after leaving the workshop. There will be hand sanitisers available for you to use, as and when appropriate.
- We ask polity to not touch our Forge Dog Khaleesi. As cute as she maybe she is not the easiest to disinfect!!
- If you have any further questions about your visit, please do get in touch. We will continue to follow the Guidelines set by the Government.
We are now offering a 3 month, free of charge extension for any customer with a current voucher due to expire in 2020.
Here’s what you and the customer need to do:
To rebook, please visit our website with our online calendar. Our new website will be launched soon in the next couple of days with the new booking system. The forge will be open 7 days a week including bank holidays for the remainder of this year.
Customers that have yet to book a date:
Customer’s cannot request a refund through failing to attend their voucher.