From All at Oldfield Forge Ltd we would like to say a huge ‘Thank You’ to all our guests for their patience and support. This last 18 months has thrown a lot at everyone and it is your support and understanding that has enabled this family business to come through this very difficult period. Please work with our team to ensure we can get you booked in as quickly as possible.
Re-booking & Extension’s Given:
Previous vouchers/bookings from March 2020 have now been given a total extension of 8 months. This is based on us re-opening on the 12th April 2021. All Vouchers purchased from November 2020 to Present will be given also a free extension. This free extension will work by – 1 months lock down = 1months free extension on top of your 18 months.
Here’s what you and the customer need to do:
To rebook, please visit our website with our online calendar. Website https://www.oldfieldforge.co.uk/products/experiences/ Click ‘Experiences’ and the ‘Got A Voucher’.
The forge will be open 7 days a week including bank holidays for the remainder of this year. During lock down three, we have worked tirelessly to accommodate re-opening and have brand new extension to accommodate further bookings.
Customers that have yet to book a date:
Customer’s cannot request a refund through failing to attend OR not using their voucher within the extended Free timeframe.
If you have any questions regarding your voucher or booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rest assured, we will be doing everything possible to make using your experience voucher as flexible as possible for all our customers. Refunds can only be raised within 28 days of purchase.
Due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) Oldfield Forge Ltd have put a number of controls in place to ensure the opening of the forge has our guests and team’s safety at the forefront. Your health and wellbeing are very important to us, which is why we ask you to follow the guidelines and controls we have in place.
- We do ask any of our guests who show symptoms or have come into contact with those people who have tested positive to get in touch immediately and request to rebook. A minimum of 24hours will need to be given to avoid losing a rebooking of your voucher or booking.
A minimum of 24hours will need to be given to avoid losing a rebooking of your voucher or booking.
- To minimise contact we ask kindly for all of our guests to complete our health & safety and covid waiver forms online through our electronic copies. These forms can be found on your confirmation email sent on booking.
- We will ask you to keep to social distancing of 2metres at all times and are asking our guests to wear their masks until shown to their forge. Once you have been shown to your forge and equipment, masks can be removed. However, on leaving or moving around the forge, we do ask for a mask to be worn.
- Guests will be greeted outside our new workshop on arrival where they will be shown to their forge and equipment.
- NHS Test and Trace: Please download the NHS COVID-19 app from the App Store or Google Play and use it to scan the QR code to check-in – it will be displayed at the entrance of the Forge and in various other locations around the workshop. We will still keep the manual register for those who cannot download the app.
- For lunch we do have our Shepherd and Scandinavian huts. However, due to social distancing these will be closed and only our woodlands area can be used.
- Our showroom will be open to help you decide what you would like to make. However, we will be only allowing two people at a time. Drinks can be ordered through a member of our team. Please ask your Blacksmith if you wish to purchase a drink.
- To ensure safe practise and avoid the risk of contamination, we will be ensuring that all tools and workstations are disinfected after use.
- Those who forget their masks, will be asked to purchase a mask at the cost of £1.00.
- All of our guests will have their own tools (no sharing of equipment).
- We ask all of our guests to wash their hands before and after leaving the workshop. There will be hand sanitisers available for you to use, as and when appropriate.
- Aprons are a personal choice to whether you wish to wear. Unfortunately, we are unable to disinfect these and disposable aprons and gloves would be dangerous in this environment.
- We ask polity to not touch our Forge Dog Khaleesi. As cute as she maybe she is not the easiest to disinfect!!
If you have any further questions about your visit, please do get in touch or ask a member of our team.
We will continue to follow the Guidelines set by the Government.