We offer a full refund on unused vouchers, within 28 days of purchase. The return period will expire 28 days from the day on which you made your purchase. After the 28 days of purchase a full refund will not be permitted. Should you be deemed eligible for a refund, the absolute maximum amount you will be entitled to is the total you have paid to us and will not extend to consequential loss or claimed inconvenience or stress, howsoever caused. No exceptions are made in this regard. If you have taken part in any of our experience days packages, regardless of the circumstances or conditions under which you took part, then this will negate any refund claim. Direct bookings with a confirmed attendance date are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
To receive a full refund:
- It must be less than 28 days since you purchased your voucher.
- You must have proof of purchase, such as your receipt, e-receipt, delivery note, or your order confirmation email.
- If you have a voucher, the date must not have been booked yet.
- Provide a reason for your refund. If there is not a valid reason for a refund, an admin/transaction charge will be applied.
- If your booking has been made after the 28 days of purchase and you wish to down grade to an alternative package, the outstanding amount is none refundable.
If you don’t have proof of purchase, we cannot offer you a refund.
Vouchers are valid for a full 18 months from the date of purchase and must be used during this period. After the expiry date the voucher cannot be used unless an extension period has been agreed with us in writing and the appropriate extension fee has been paid.
For more information please see our Refund Policy.